(Deleted)

A place to talk about things that have nothing to do with Re:Spite, such as news, other sites, or real life.
Ghostly Apparition

(Deleted)

Post by Ghostly Apparition » Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:38 pm

(Deleted)
Last edited by Ghostly Apparition on Apr 27th, 2018, 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harlan
Programmer

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by Harlan » Nov 23rd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Aubrey. I spent most of the day with family, and it was pretty eventful. The black friday sale always scares me haha.. people rushing in, stomping over each other, just to save 50.00 on a TV? The craziness..

Edit: I have been buying a bunch of books though! There is a black friday deal at www.thriftbooks.com. I bought a few books covering cryptography, database optimization, and a few other topics.

Mild Mannered Nate
Writer

Post by Mild Mannered Nate » Nov 24th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Maiden of Esna wrote: Here in the future, thanksgiving has no meaning...

I'm enjoying hearing the crickets make noise, the heat beginning to rise as we come into summer..
Yes, we celebrated by doing nothing at all!! The perks of living in Australia :P

Danno
Artist

Post by Danno » Nov 25th, 2017, 12:09 am

Canada celebrates it in October, so gg all. I got some Black Friday deals online, at least. Buying new games below full retail price is nice.
"I'll do the art." ~Danno 2014

Ghostly Apparition

Post by Ghostly Apparition » Nov 25th, 2017, 5:54 am

Abi wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2017, 5:53 pm
The black friday sale always scares me haha.. people rushing in, stomping over each other, just to save 50.00 on a TV? The craziness..
Mhm, I just treat Black Friday like a Zombie Apocalypse, and sit my butt at home until it's over! Contrary to popular belief, I do very much enjoy living.
Danno wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017, 12:09 am
Canada celebrates it in October, so gg all. I got some Black Friday deals online, at least. Buying new games below full retail price is nice.
We're always behind the times! Being able to purchase things at such deep discounts though, it's so nice! I added a few movies to my library as well.

Mild Mannered Nate wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017, 3:13 pm
Maiden of Esna wrote: Here in the future, thanksgiving has no meaning...

I'm enjoying hearing the crickets make noise, the heat beginning to rise as we come into summer..
Yes, we celebrated by doing nothing at all!! The perks of living in Australia :P
Maiden of Esna wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2017, 8:36 pm
Here in the future, thanksgiving has no meaning...

Mild Mannered Nate
Writer

Post by Mild Mannered Nate » Nov 25th, 2017, 6:27 am

Aubrey wrote: img
ogodlol, kinda perfectly sums up how I feel about spring/summer tbh.

Narrlocke

Post by Narrlocke » Nov 25th, 2017, 12:08 pm

Happy food day