Smol screenshot dump OFC -new pics

Discuss anything about the game itself.
goon

Smol screenshot dump OFC -new pics

Post by goon » Feb 27th, 2019, 7:28 pm

Just a few screenshots that I've collected over the past few days. Really enjoying the game, registered some time in version four (I think?) but after the recent update I've been playing a lot more.
SpoilerShow
The Spoils of War. After what seemed like an immeasurable amount of time punching chickens in their face I had obtained the elusive level six. Now I was ready to punch ten times that amount in Skallugs :P. [Note: I also obtained nearly 200 perfectly cooked drumsticks, which I still think we should be able to eat to regain HP :D]
SpoilerShow
Woot! My first time managing to break the top 25 player list. Countless chickens had to be slaughtered to obtain just the lowly rank of #25.
SpoilerShow
This was my first experience with any sort of bug in-game. This one made all of my items appear invisible, as well as my hair lol. I'm not too sure what caused this, however it did manage to fix itself upon relogging.
SpoilerShow
$$$. First time ever selling a stack of 100 items to the shop. I normally tend to stack and hoard items but for 50g a piece?! Can't pass it up. Well- it was 50g a piece, now it's 49 :X.
SpoilerShow
Recently I've been discovering the map, I had no clue so many secrets have been put in the game! When I found the sign inside the Warp Cavern I thought the whole Puzzle Master thing was a troll. Really neat touch, makes you want to check every tile on every map.
My face when I realized not all was what it seemed near a certain Inn :OO. How many damn secrets like this are there?!
A few shoutouts to the few cool people I've met in-game:
Unit - First person I had ever seen logged in, gave me a fat care package as a welcome gift on Cold. Pretty much every item I have in those screenshots were given to me by him (excluding monster drops).
PartyPack - Slapped me in the face with nostalgia as he showed me around the arena system re-spite has. Cool dude. Maybe one day I'll actually hit you in the arena lol.
Psyngelic - Gave me that fresh ass Skallug set that I wear all the time. Also gave me 1,000 gold just for punching a few sneks. Thanks again for answering all the questions I have in global lol.
Last edited by goon on Mar 4th, 2019, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danno
Artist

Re: Smol screenshot dump OFC

Post by Danno » Feb 27th, 2019, 8:40 pm

Beautiful little scrapbook you got there. Nice to see you're enjoying the little secrets and such! I intend to keep the game loaded with them, so always be on the lookout. If you're in the mood for some mindless exploring, here are some really vague hints at secret areas:

-Ilm Cafe: It's possible to get behind the counter with Torbey. This is possibly the most hidden secret of all.
-Mt. Korvul: There are a ton of Haseks hidden within the mountain. The "skull mask" item can be found in this area.
-Warped Cavern: There's a lv20 chicken on top of the entrance. It's possible to get up there.
"I'll do the art." ~Danno 2014

goon

Post by goon » Feb 27th, 2019, 9:00 pm

Danno wrote: Beautiful little scrapbook you got there. Nice to see you're enjoying the little secrets and such! I intend to keep the game loaded with them, so always be on the lookout. If you're in the mood for some mindless exploring, here are some really vague hints at secret areas:

-Ilm Cafe: It's possible to get behind the counter with Torbey. This is possibly the most hidden secret of all.
-Mt. Korvul: There are a ton of Haseks hidden within the mountain. The "skull mask" item can be found in this area.
-Warped Cavern: There's a lv20 chicken on top of the entrance. It's possible to get up there.
Thanks! I really do enjoy all the little details and secrets you've been placing throughout the various maps. This makes me really excited for all the future maps you plan on implementing, much exploration to be had.
Right now I'm attempting those three hint locations, and I can already tell the Ilm Cafe one is gonna be difficult lol. Not a single tile on it's perimeter or inside does anything in any direction (at least as far as I can tell).
Will post back with pictures of my findings if I succeed :).

unit

Post by unit » Mar 1st, 2019, 8:19 pm

looking good goon! man i still havent found the ilm secret yet. i think i kinda know it ill have to test it out when i get some spare time. cant wait for this game to get active! guild system gonna kick shit off!
A road not traveled is an opportunity not taken

goon

Post by goon » Mar 4th, 2019, 5:26 pm

unit wrote: looking good goon! man i still havent found the ilm secret yet. i think i kinda know it ill have to test it out when i get some spare time. cant wait for this game to get active! guild system gonna kick shit off!
I've tried for the past two days to figure the Warped Cavern and Ilm Cafe secrets but to no avail lol. Did manage to find the caves though, even if I haven't managed to write down all the signs yet xD. Really looking forward to the next few updates!

another smol screnshot dump/update :-) might as well just name this my journey lv15 lul
SpoilerShow
I found the secret of Mt. Korvul! Haseks, chests with cool loot, and a lot of confusion :s lol. I've yet to find every single sign which I've been told is the secret to finding the Skull Mask location. The damn signs are hard to keep track of and I keep getting bullied by all the spiders. Also damnit this took forever to find... you're a sneaky one Danno, it was literally in like the last place I checked.
SpoilerShow
A spooky pumpkin surfer! I met Psyngelic down the in the Dimly Lit Caves and she surprised me with the cool ass pumpkin head. This headpiece makes me laugh every time I put it on, thanks again for the gift!
SpoilerShow
Trapped! My favorite activity as of late... luring the unexpected into a maze they did not sign up for! Coolyg had fun though (I think xD), and even if he didn't he got that cool Scarecrow hat to forever remember how he spent half an hour stuck at the memorization part... GG
SpoilerShow
Ding, level ten! I dunno how many Skallugs I slaughtered but it feels like I hit around the 10,000 mark lol. I plan on keeping every Skallug Shell I get on the journey to level 15 just to see how many I can hoard lol.