Partypack's Party Platter, a Re:Spitian Cuisine Tier List

Discuss anything about the game itself.
Partesius Paximus

Partypack's Party Platter, a Re:Spitian Cuisine Tier List

Post by Partesius Paximus » Nov 26th, 2019, 4:50 pm

With Givethanksing around the corner I decided to throw down my fists and pick up my taste buds in order to find out what I'd be putting on my family's table this year. Eat your hearts out.
partyplatter.png
"RED POTION ima grip and sip"
partyplatter.png (115.8 KiB) Viewed 148 times
I've left monster drops off the list as they fit into the monsters themselves, but if I've forgotten any other food/drinks/ingredients be sure to let me know! Want to make your own taste tier list or use any of the images? There's a DIY kit hidden in the spoiler below! Special thanks to Goon for letting me use some of his items.
SpoilerShow
respitetierlistdiy2.png
respitetierlistdiy2.png (117.77 KiB) Viewed 148 times
Warning: User was caught violating Terms of Service within the past year. Apply caution when interacting with this user.

goon

Re: Partypack's Party Platter, a Re:Spitian Cuisine Tier List

Post by goon » Nov 26th, 2019, 5:55 pm

had a hard time deciding where to put the hasek, spiders kinda spook me out esp when they’re covered in hair... but it’s gotta be more edible than tumbloks so i guess c it is!
food tier list.png
food tier list.png (68.63 KiB) Viewed 125 times
Last edited by goon on Nov 26th, 2019, 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Partesius Paximus

Post by Partesius Paximus » Nov 26th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Hasek and Skallug were definitely tough choices, thinking about moving them to the B and D tiers respectively. Some juicy Hasek burgers don't sound so bad the more I think about it. But yeah I'd be interested in seeing how someone would go about eating a Tumblok.
Warning: User was caught violating Terms of Service within the past year. Apply caution when interacting with this user.

Danno
Artist

Post by Danno » Nov 26th, 2019, 7:18 pm

le_danneau.png
bon appetite
le_danneau.png (114.01 KiB) Viewed 131 times
The birbek egg would be great for scrambled eggs while our blue crustaceous friend certainly does look tasty. The Halloween candy is only a year old, so I think it should still be good.

We all know how chicken tastes, I think a respectable B rank is fair. The small birbek probably tastes similar; I worry the alpha birbek would be tougher to chew.

I suppose I'd be less willing to eat insects, myself. I think the tumblok could be rich in minerals, so you could just grind it down and sprinkle it over your meal like salt, then watch your teeth fall out.
"I'll do the art." ~Danno 2014

Partesius Paximus

Post by Partesius Paximus » Nov 26th, 2019, 9:43 pm

Impressive list, Danno. I had the same thought for the Tumblok but I have a tough time seeing the flavor in there. Maybe the core is where the fun's at? I'm surprised at your Green Potion ranking though, this might turn into a Coca-Cola vs Pepsi situation.
SpoilerShow
gripandsip.png
forgive me
gripandsip.png (161.57 KiB) Viewed 115 times

Errors

Post by Errors » Nov 27th, 2019, 10:38 am

._.
Attachments
respitetierlistdiy2.png
respitetierlistdiy2.png (17.95 KiB) Viewed 102 times
"I found another Glitch" -Errors

Harlan
Programmer

Post by Harlan » Nov 27th, 2019, 1:54 pm

respitetierlistdiy2.png
respitetierlistdiy2.png (101.94 KiB) Viewed 94 times
Excuse my shitty cropping ( idk how you guys placed them so neatly ). I took this too seriously.. I like my chicken and psychedelic mushrooms rather than eating vegetables and bugs.