Secret maze wrong-warp possibly?

If you find any bugs/glitches in the game, please post them here.
Sylvy

Secret maze wrong-warp possibly?

Post by Sylvy » Jul 10th, 2018, 2:41 pm

Sometimes if you hold up while walking out of the maze final exit you get teleported up here above the caverns whatever they were called. I used a question mark because I can climb down from here too.

This is a pretty good spot to grind the level 20 chicken though lol. It's a slower enemy so can do it without taking hits. If you consider it bug abuse I'll stop, it's probably only a little faster exp than the level 1/2 chickens though (26 exp but 1 at a time) and requires attention. It's also good as I'm not at the commonly farmed chicken pen, so less competition.

Edit: Nvm I'm not good enough to kill it constantly anyway, it hits 7's and 9's, so I'll stick to the chicken pen until either health potions or the pen gets 2+ other people there.
Attachments
Maze exit wrongwarp.png
Maze exit wrongwarp.png (303.92 KiB) Viewed 892 times

Danno
Artist

Re: Secret maze wrong-warp possibly?

Post by Danno » Jul 10th, 2018, 5:29 pm

This was partly intended and partly accidental.

Intended:
-Hidden warp to get on top of the cave. You don't have to complete the maze to get up there. The exit warp is also intended so players don't get trapped, of course.

Accidental:
-I wasn't paying attention to where the maze ejects you. The intended warp is not meant to be right by the maze exit.
-I forgot all about the intended warp. The Lv20 chicken was meant to be a tease. After noticing the Lv20 chicken was grindable, my reaction was "oh well". I think you're actually better off grinding Lv1 chickens (unless you're really strong).

So, feel free to kill that Lv20 chicken to your heart's content!
"I'll do the art." ~Danno 2014

Sylvy

Re: Secret maze wrong-warp possibly?

Post by Sylvy » Jul 11th, 2018, 1:25 am

Oh wow, that's pretty interesting! Thanks for the info behind this. And yeah I spoke with Drakhon about this in-game and he said this is only better exp if there's 2 people in the pen, and even then it's not easy to do this consistently until level 10. I agree.