Questions!

Discuss anything about the game itself.
KyloRentACop

Questions!

Post by KyloRentACop » Feb 28th, 2019, 9:45 am

Been farming chickens but can't find a shop that the drops sell to. Not really sure what I'm doing on here yet.

Are there items that drop? I don't have a weapon and I'm fighting chickens by punching them.

Are there stat distributions? I would like to at least strengthen my punches if I can't find items.

Is there a map? The in-game map option doesn't work, just wondering if a player has created one or if there's an official art-based one on here.

Harlan
Programmer

Re: Questions!

Post by Harlan » Feb 28th, 2019, 12:06 pm

- There are 3 shops in game currently. Two are located in Ilm and one is located in Astrell. Ilm is the map with the bridge you first spawned on. There's the 'Ilm General Store' you can visit, it's the house left of the Ilm Inn. You pass by them on the way to the chickens.

- Yes. All monsters drop items. You can sell them at the general store ( or any store really )

- Click 'Profile' which is located on the left side of your inventory. To access your inventory, goto 'Items'. They're auto-allocated, and are raised every level.

- The 'Map' button currently doesn't function, but it will soon. We're working on a plan for it. There may be a few concept shots floating on the forum. I can't seem to find them though. Someone may see this topic and link to it.

Danno
Artist

Re: Questions!

Post by Danno » Feb 28th, 2019, 7:57 pm

A few little things to add to Abi's post:

1. Ilm Harbor's inn isn't where it was originally planned to be, which is the spot Abi is referring to, so the "Ilm General Store" is not to the left of the inn. It's on the same map as your default spawn point (one map right of the chicken pen).
To use the shop, left click an NPC once.
access shop.png
access shop.png (29 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
2. There are no weapons currently, we still have to implement them. There is only one monster that drops an equippable item (mask) at the moment.

Here's the concept map:
2018-06-08 island map.png
2018-06-08 island map.png (34.36 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
"I'll do the art." ~Danno 2014